BOLT An IDE for ColdFusion From Adobe
Adobe announced at the day 2 of MAX 2008 about the New ColdFusion IDE codename Bolt. Bolt will be tightly integrated with upcoming ColdFusion 9 codename Centaur.
Bolt is packed with the following Features:
- Object Relational Mapping auto-configuration
- Application Code Generation
- Server management
- Easily extensible through the Eclipse framework
- Code assist for tags, functions, variables, and components
- Code folding
- Snippet creation and management
- Outline viewing
- RDS Explorer for files and databases
- Line-level Debugging
You can find more about Bolt here and you can sign up for the Bolt Prerelease access here http://labs.adobe.com/wiki/index.php/Bolt. You can also sign up for the ColdFusion 9 codename Centaur here http://labs.adobe.com/wiki/index.php/Centaur.
The info page refers to it as a "development tool", so I don't know that it will necessarily be an actual stand-alone IDE.
...And then I clicked on the link to Kristen Schofield's blog and saw the letters: "IDE". Sorry about that!
Yes you can get more information about BOLT IDE at Jason Delmore's blog as well.
(Comments migrated from previous blog engine.)