Public beta of ColdFusion 9 and ColdFusion Builder available at Adobe Labs
The public betas of Adobe ColdFusion 9 and new ColdFusion IDE called ColdFusion Builder just hits Adobe Labs.
The new features of ColdFusion 9 as mentioned in Adobe Labs:
- Office file interoperability to easily read, write and update spreadsheets
- Server Manager to centrally manage multiple ColdFusion servers, simplifying administration of your environment across clusters
- ColdFusion as a Service to access ColdFusion services through AMF and SOAP without writing CFCs
- Built in Adobe AIR Local/Remote Database Synchronization
- Object Relational Mapping to build database independent applications without writing SQL
- New AJAX controls including multimedia, mapping and more
- Enhanced Caching to improve performance of your ColdFusion applications
Related ColdFusion 9 and ColdFusion Builder Articles:
- Introduction to Adobe ColdFusion Builder Beta by Ben Forta.
- Introduction to Adobe ColdFusion 9 Beta by Ben Forta.
- Overview of ColdFusion 9 by Raymond Camden.
- ColdFusion 9 Reference http://help.adobe.com/en_US/ColdFusion/9.0/CFMLRef/index.html
- Getting started with Adobe ColdFusion Builder beta by Simon Free.
- Introducing ORM in Adobe ColdFusion 9 beta by Mark Mandel.
- Reinventing SOA in Adobe ColdFusion 9 beta and ColdFusion Builder beta by Nicholas M. Tunney .
- ColdFusion 9 videos http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/coldfusion9/videos/
- ColdFusion 9 Bug Base http://cfbugs.adobe.com/cfbugreport/flexbugui/cfbugtracker/main.html#bugId=78705
- ColdFusion Builder Bug Base http://cfbugs.adobe.com/bugreport/flexbugui/cfbugtracker/main.html#bugId=78686
(Comments migrated from previous blog engine.)